If I’m looking for answers about VIPKid, there are two places I look:
- The VIPKid Support Center
- The VIPKid Library and Certification Center
To check out the Library and Certification Center, first go to the “Resources” page in the Teacher App. From there, you have two main areas:
Within the library, there is a TON of information!
- Workshops! (Maybe my favorite way to get more VIPKid training!)
- Pre-recorded workshops and training
- Top content from social media
- Downloadable resources – rewards, props, and more
The certification page is useful, not only for gaining NEW certifications, but for brushing up on all of the different programs that VIPKid has to offer.
Get information on:
- The Builder’s Program – where you get the chance to participate in other parts of the VIPKid world
- Educational Courses – Tesol Foundational and Advanced
- Major Courses – Levels 1-6
- Supplementary – Courses such as Grammar or Voice of VIPKid
- One to Many – the special programs offered by VIPKid for classroom teaching
Within each category, you can review requirements for certification, key tips and tricks, a summary of lessons, and a link to lesson-specific props, workshops, or helpful tips from mentors.
I hope you found this helpful. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let me know in the comments. If you are new to VIPKid, I suggest that you start with Completing the VIPKid Application. If you are looking for a mentor, feel free to apply using my referral link.
Happy teaching (and learning!)